These Terms and Conditions apply to all purchase orders (“Purchase Order”) made by customers registered in mainland China (“Customer”) in relation to Snapshot GmbH (“Snapshot”) products. Customer and Snapshot are each a “Party”, as used herein. Each Purchase Order, when accepted in writing by Snapshot, shall constitute a separate contract (each, a “Snapshot Contract”) between the Parties on the terms of the Purchase Order and these Terms and Conditions.
该等条款与条件适用于在中国大陆注册的客户（“客户”）为Snapshot GmbH (“Snapshot”) 产品下的所有订单（“订单”）。在该等条款与条件中，客户与Snapshot 各称为“一方”。Snapshot以书面形式接受的各个订单构成双方按订单条款及该等条款与条件订立的独立合同（各为“Snapshot 合同”）。
1. Use of Products. Snapshot grants to Customer, for use only by Customer’s hotel properties indicated on the Purchase Order (“Properties”), a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access and use the data analysis products indicated in the Purchase Order (“Products”) during the Term (as defined below). Customer may not sublicense, lend, or share the Products with any third party, or use them for any other property unless Customer has received express written permission from Snapshot.
1. 产品使用。 Snapshot 授予客户在有效期（定义见下文）内访问及使用订单指定的数据分析产品（ “产品” ）的有限的、非排他性的、不可转让的权利，但产品仅可用于订单指定的客户的酒店物业（ “物业” ）。客户未经Snapshot的明确书面同意，不得转授权 、出借或与任何第三方共用本产品，或将其用于任何其他物业。
2. Snapshot Undertakings. Snapshot will provide Customer with access to the Products and support the ongoing usage by Customer as indicated in the Purchase Order. Snapshot is free to decide where – and in particular from which computer center – it hosts the Products. Additional services (e.g. implementation, customizing, consultancy and training) (“Support Services”) shall be provided as indicted in the Purchase Order.
2. Snapshot 承诺。 如订单所示，Snapshot将向客户提供访问本产品的权限并支持其持续使用。Snapshot 可以自行决定其产品的安置地点，尤其是产品主机所在的计算机中心，并按订单所示提供附加服务（例如实施、定制、咨询及培训）（“支持服务”）。
3. Billing and Payment. Snapshot will invoice Customer the amount (if any) due under the Purchase Order via e-mail at monthly, 3-monthly or yearly intervals based on the Purchase Order. All payments by Customer will be made in full in Euros to the Snapshot bank account indicated in the invoice. Failure by Snapshot to invoice Customer promptly for any Product or Support Service does not constitute a waiver by Snapshot of its right to invoice Customer at a later time. Customer agrees to pay Snapshot for all of Customer’s Properties that use Snapshot Products or Support Services within thirty (30) days of receiving the Snapshot invoice. A late charge of 1½% on the overdue payment per month (or the maximum provided by law, if less) will apply to past due amounts after respectively contacting the Customer and sending reminders.
3. 账单与付款。 Snapshot将根据订单就订单项下的到期款项（如有）每隔一个月、三个月或一年通过电子邮件向客户发送账单 。客户将用欧元向账单中所示的Snapshot银行账户全额付款。若Snapshot未能就任何产品或支持服务及时向客户出具账单，不代表其放弃之后向客户出具账单的权利。客户同意在收到Snapshot账单的三十 (30) 天内为其使用Snapshot产品或服务的所有物业向Snapshot 付款。在分别联系客户以及发送催款函后，就过期未付的款项每月将收取未支付金额部分的1½%的滞纳金（或法律规定的最高金额，如果少于此金额）。
4. Term. The initial term of the Snapshot Contract (the “Term”) is from the date of signature of the Purchase Order until the date one (1) year after the Effective Date indicated in the Purchase Order. The Snapshot Contract shall automatically renew for successive Renewal Terms of one (1) year each based on Snapshot’s then-valid standard pricing, unless written notice of termination is given by either Party to the other at least ninety (90) days prior to the end of the Term or any Renewal Term.
4. 有效期。 Snapshot合同的初始有效期（ “有效期” ）自订单的签署日期起，直至订单所示生效日期起满一 (1) 年之日。Snapshot 合同将按当时有效的标准价格自动续约，各连续续约有效期均为一 (1) 年，除非任何一方在有效期或任何续约有效期结束之前至少九十 (90) 天给予另一方书面终止通知。
5. Third Party Increases. The fees and charges for third-party providers specified in the Purchase Order, including but not limited to connecting interface usage, may be increased at any time when those fees and charges to Snapshot are increased.
6. Change of Terms. Snapshot is entitled to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. At least three months before implementation, Snapshot shall notify the Customer about any changes. Customer is entitled to object to any planned change within one month of receiving notification thereof; otherwise it shall be deemed to have granted its approval in this respect. Customer will not withhold his approval to a change unreasonably.
6. 条款变更。 Snapshot有权随时修订该等条款与条件。Snapshot应在实施前至少提前三个月通知客户任何变更 。客户在收到变更通知后一个月内有权反对任何计划的变更；否则其将被视为同意此等变更。客户不得无理由不同意变更。
7. Termination. The Snapshot Contract may be terminated early by either Party in the event of a material breach by the other Party that is capable of remedy but not remedied within sixty (60) days following the delivery of written notice of the breach. Snapshot shall have the right to terminate the Snapshot Contract immediately in the event of any material breach by Customer that cannot be remedied, including without limitation any breach of Customer obligations under Sections 9, 10, 11, 13 or 17 hereof. In the event Customer does not pay when due, Snapshot shall have the right immediately and without notice to suspend access to the Products and Support Services until satisfactory arrangements for the payment of current and future billings is made. Upon expiration or termination of the Snapshot Contract howsoever caused, Customer shall cease to utilize the Products and Support Services, and shall on demand delete and/or return to Snapshot (as it requests) all copies of any Confidential Information provided to Customer by Snapshot, in whatever form and on whatever media.
7. 终止。一方在另一方严重违约且在有能力补救的情况下未于违约通知发出后六十 (60) 天内补救时，可提前终止Snapshot合同。如果客户严重违约且无法补救，Snapshot 将有权立即终止Snapshot合同，包括但不限于客户违反合同第9、10、 11、 13或17条项下的义务。若客户到期未付款，Snapshot将有权立即暂停对本产品及支持服务的访问且无须通知，直至就支付现时与将来的账单作出令人满意的安排。合同不论何种原因期满或终止的，客户应停止使用本产品及支持服务，并按要求删除及／或归还Snapshot（按其要求）由Snapshot提供给客户的任何机密信息的所有拷贝，无论采用任何形式以及在任何媒介储存。
8. Early Termination Fee. Customer will remain liable for all amounts due to Snapshot under the Snapshot Contract if the Snapshot Contract is terminated before the end of the Term or any Renewal Term. In the event Customer terminates the Snapshot Contract prior to the expiration of any Term or Renewal Term for any reason other than due to a material breach of the Snapshot Contract by Snapshot, Customer agrees to pay a termination fee equal to the number of months remaining in the Term or Renewal Term.
8. 提前终止费用。如果Snapshot合同在有效期或任何续约有效期结束前被终止，客户仍将对在Snapshot合同项下所有到期应付Snapshot 的款项负责。如果客户在任何有效期或续约有效期届满前由于除Snapshot严重违约外的任何原因终止Snapshot合同， 客户同意支付与有效期或续约有效期中剩余的月数相等的终止费用 。
10. Publicity. Customer may use Snapshot trade names, name and logo when identifying or advertising that Customer uses the Products in print or online advertising, press releases or publicity in accordance with the Snapshot name use policies in effect from time to time. Snapshot may use Customer’s name, logo and Property descriptions including number of rooms and Properties by name in print or online advertising, press releases or publicity. Additionally, Customer grants to Snapshot a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use digital images, which may include digital film clip(s), animation, audio clip(s) and associated material (“Images”) related to a Property in advertising, press releases or other publicity. Customer warrants that it is the owner or otherwise has the right to provide this license grant and that such Images accurately depict the Property. Customer shall maintain the timeliness and the accuracy of all Images supplied hereunder.
10. 公开。在根据 Snapshot不时有效的名称使用政策在印刷品、在线广告、新闻报道或宣传材料中标识或宣传客户使用本产品时，客户可使用Snapshot的商号、名称和标识。Snapshot 可在印刷品、在线广告、新闻报道或宣传材料中使用客户的名称、标志及物业描述，包括物业和房间数量。此外，客户授予Snapshot非排他性的、世界范围的及免版税的使用数字图像的许可，可能包括在广告、新闻报道或其他宣传材料中的与物业有关的数字电影片断、动画、音频片段或其他相关的材料（ “图像” ） 。客户保证，其为该等图像的所有人或拥有其他授予许可的权利，并且该等图像准确地描述了物业。客户将保持本合同项下提供的所有图像的时效性与准确性。
11. Customer Data. The Customer warrants that the material and data it uses, and Customer’s use of the same in relation to the Products and Support Services, does not violate statutory or government regulations, and will not violate any third-party rights (including without limitation, droit moral or copyrights) and is entitled to provide its data to Snapshot. The Customer shall indemnify Snapshot against any damages in relation to all and any third-party claims, including legal fees, incurred by Snapshot as a result of any breach by Customer of its undertakings hereunder. Snapshot is entitled to transfer to and store Chinese Customer’s data only in its data centers located in China. Snapshot is only entitled to transfer selected data from the Customer to associated companies or its designated data centers in China. Snapshot is obliged to provide all Customer data to Customer if requested, and to delete all Customer data within 90 days after the termination of Customer’s use of the Product stored in the data centers in China. Snapshot reserves the right to aggregate, manage and transfer the data according to applicable EU and other relevant jurisdictions’ data security and non-competition laws. Non PII (personally identifiable information) data may be transferred outside of China for global aggregation and analysis.
11. 客户数据。客户保证，其使用的材料与数据以及客户就本产品与支持服务使用该等材料与数据，不违反法律或政府法规，也不会侵犯第三方权利（包括但不限于精神权利或版权），且有权提供该等数据给Snapshot。如果客户违反其在本协议项下的承诺而导致Snapshot招致与所有及任何第三方索赔相关的任何损害，包括律师费，客户将赔偿 Snapshot。Snapshot 仅有权将中国的客户数据传输至或储存在位于中国的数据中心。Snapshot仅有权从客户方向关联公司或其指定的中国数据中心传输特定数据。Snapshot 须按要求向客户提供所有客户数据，并在客户终止使用本产品后九十 (90) 天内删除所有储存在中国数据中心的客户数据。Snapshot保留根据适用的欧盟及其他相关的司法管辖区的数据安全与竞业禁止法律，汇总、管理及传输数据的权利。非个人身份信息数据可能会传输至中国境外做全球数据汇总和分析用途。
12. Expenses. Reasonable expenses and outlay (e.g. travel costs, meal allowances and overnight costs if applicable) in providing onsite services shall be paid by the Customer in relation to Support Services, at Snapshot’s standard rates in effect at the time, or as specified in individual Purchase Orders. Time spent travelling, over 4 hours counts as time worked.
12. 费用。提供与支持服务相关的现场服务的合理费用与支出（例如相关差旅费、餐补及次日达快递费用）应由客户按Snapshot届时有效的标准价格或个别订单指定的价格支付。交通所用时间超过4 小时的算作工作时间。
13. Taxes. Customer will be responsible for and will reimburse and indemnify Snapshot for all taxes or similar charges (including, without limitation, penalties, interest, additions to tax and similar amounts), including without limitation withholding taxes, which are related to the Snapshot Contract or to payments made under the Snapshot Contract, other than taxes imposed on the net income of Snapshot in its home jurisdiction (collectively, “Taxes”). If Customer is required by law to make any deduction or withholding of Taxes from any payment due to Snapshot under the Snapshot Contract, Customer will (i) timely and properly prepare and submit any necessary filings and remit such Taxes to the appropriate taxing authority, (ii) provide Snapshot with governmental receipts evidencing Customer’s withholding and payment to the appropriate tax authorities in a timely manner and (iii) increase each payment related to the Snapshot Contract to the extent necessary to ensure that Snapshot actually receives the amount that Snapshot would have received if such payment had not been subject to Taxes. Customer shall at its own expense make or assist Snapshot in making all filings with relevant tax authorities necessary to give the Snapshot the benefit of any applicable treaty for avoidance of double taxation.
13. 税款。客户将负责并偿付和赔偿Snapshot所有与Snapshot合同或Snapshot合同项下付款有关的税款或类似的费用（包括但不限于罚金、利息、增加税收及类似的款项），包括但不限于代扣税，但针对Snapshot在其所在司法管辖区的净收入征收的税款除外（统称 “税款” ）。如果法律要求客户对合同项下到期应付给Snapshot的任何款项扣减或代扣税款 ，客户将 (i)及时适当地准备并向相关税务机关提交任何需要的文件，并及时缴纳该等税款； (ii) 向Snapshot提供政府收据以证明客户所作代扣，并及时地向适当的税务机关缴纳税款；及 (iii)增加与Snapshot合同相关的各支付款项以确保Snapshot实际收到其在该款项未被征税的情况下应收的金额 。客户应自费在相关的税务机关进行必需的备案或协助Snapshot在相关的税务机关进行必需的备案，以便让Snapshot享受任何避免双重征税的条约的利益。
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. SNAPSHOT WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR SAVINGS) ARISING OUT OF CUSTOMER’S USE OF SNAPSHOT PRODUCTS WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF SNAPSHOT HAD BEEN ADVISED OF, KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF. IN NO EVENT WILL SNAPSHOT’S LIABILITY FOR ANY REASON EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID TO SNAPSHOT UNDER THIS AGREEMENT DURING THE 12 MONTHS PRECEDING THE OCCURRENCE OF THE CLAIM. CUSTOMER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT SUCH AMOUNT IS A REASONABLE ESTIMATION OF ITS MAXIMUM FORESEEABLE DAMAGES HEREUNDER, AND THEREFORE CUSTOMER EXPRESSLY WAIVES THE RIGHT TO CLAIM FOR GREATER DAMAGES UNDER ARTICLE 114 OF THE PRC CONTRACT LAW. NO CLAIM MAY BE BROUGHT MORE THAN 2 YEARS AFTER CUSTOMER KNEW OF OR REASONABLY SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE CLAIM, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SNAPSHOT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
14. 责任限制。Snapshot不对客户因使用snapshot 产品而产生特别的、间接的或衍生性的损害（包括利润、收入或储蓄损失）承担责任，无论该等损害是因违约、过失、严格责任或其他原因而发生，即使Snapshot已被告知、知晓或应当知晓可能产生的后果。在任何情况下，Snapshot因任何原因产生的责任均不得超过在发生索赔前的12个月内Snapshot被支付的金额。 客户明确同意，该金额是对本合同项下可预测的最大损害所作的合理估计，因此客户明确放弃根据中国《合同法》第114条要求更多损害赔偿的权利。在客户知晓或应当知晓索赔后超过2年的，客户不得再要求索赔，无论Snapshot是否已被告知发生该等损害的可能性。
15. Mutual and Specific Indemnities. Each Party agrees to defend, at its expense, and indemnify and hold the other harmless from and against any third-party claim arising from a breach by the indemnifying Party of any term or condition of the Snapshot Contract.
15. 互相赔偿与特定赔偿。 如果因一方违反Snapshot合同的任何条款或条件而导致任何第三方提出索赔，该方同意自费为另一方抗辩，向其作出赔偿并使其免受损害。
16. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WILL FUNCTION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE OPERATIONAL GUIDES UNDER THE OPERATING CONDITIONS FOR WHICH THEY WERE DESIGNED. SNAPSHOT MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO REPRESENTATION OR OTHER AFFIRMATION OF FACT SHALL BE DEEMED A WARRANTY FOR ANY PURPOSE OR GIVE RISE TO ANY LIABILITY OF SNAPSHOT WHATSOEVER. THE PARTIES AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS PROVISION IS MATERIAL TO THE AGREEMENT AND IS A SIGNIFICANT CONSIDERATION IN SNAPSHOT’S WILLINGNESS TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT.
16. 不予保证声明。 产品按现状提供，并将按操作指导在其被设计的操作条件下运行。Snapshot不作其他保证，无论明示或默示，包括任何默示的适销性或适于某一用途的保证。事实陈述或其他事实确认不应被视为对任何目的的保证 ，也不会导致Snapshot承担任何责任。双方约定及承认，本条款是协议的重要部分，也是 Snapshot愿意订立本协议的重要考虑事项。
17. Confidentiality. 17. 保密。
A. As between the Parties, the non-public confidential information of each Party (“Confidential Information”) will remain its sole property. All Confidential Information shall be held and protected by the recipient in strict confidence, and shall be used by the recipient only as required to render performance or to exercise rights and remedies under the Snapshot Contract. Each Party will protect the other Party’s Confidential Information from unauthorized use, access or disclosure with the same measures that the recipient takes to protect its own proprietary information of like importance, but in no event less than reasonable care. No Confidential Information will be disclosed to any third party by the recipient Party without the prior written consent of the disclosing Party. Customer agrees to hold all the terms, fees, prices, transactional and billing details, and contents of the Snapshot Contract in strict confidence. Customer may disclose the terms of the Snapshot Contract to their responsible employees, advisors and consultants with a bona fide need to know who agree to maintain confidentiality.
A. 在双方之间，各方的非公开保密信息（“保密信息”）仍将为各自的独有财产。所有保密信息将由接收方严密地保管及保护 ，且仅可按要求用于履约或行使Snapshot合同项下的权利及救济。各方将采取接收方用以保护其自身同等重要的专有信息的相同措施保护另一方的保密信息，防止未经许可的使用、访问或披露，且决不能低于合理的注意义务。接收方未经披露方的事先书面同意，不得向任何第三方披露保密信息。客户同意对所有条款、费用、交易及账单的细节以及Snapshot合同的内容严格保密。客户可向各自真正有必要知晓且同意予以保密的负责的员工、顾问及咨询人员披露Snapshot合同的条款。
B. Required Disclosures. Each Party may disclose the Confidential Information of the other Party in response to a written order for disclosure by a court or another competent governmental authority, including a subpoena, court order, or audit-related request by a taxing authority, if that Party; (i) promptly notifies the other Party of the terms and the circumstances of that request, (ii) consults with the other Party, and cooperates with the other Party’s reasonable requests to resist or narrow that request, (iii) furnishes only information that, according to written advice of its legal counsel, that Party is legally compelled to disclose, and (iv) uses reasonable efforts to obtain an order or other reliable assurance that confidential treatment will be accorded the information disclosed.
B. 要求披露。各方可披露另一方的保密信息以回应法庭或其他合法的政府机关发出的要求披露的书面命令，包括传票、法庭判令或税务机关作出的与审计相关的要求，前提是该方 (i) 迅速通知另一方该要求的条款及情况； (ii)与另一方磋商并按其合理要求合作以抵制或限缩该要求； (iii) 根据法律顾问的书面建议，只提供该方被法律强制披露的信息；及(iv)以合理之努力获取命令或其他可靠的保证，即披露的信息将获保密处理。
18. Choice of Law. The Snapshot Contract and any dispute arising under or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) (“Dispute”) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the People’s Republic of China (the “PRC”) (without regard to its choice of law rules if they would prevent the application of PRC law to the Contract), excluding for this purpose Taiwan and the Hong Kong and Macao Special Administrative Regions. The application of the U.N. Convention on the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. The parties agree that any Dispute shall be submitted to binding arbitration by the Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (“HKIAC”) in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the United Nations Commission on International Trade Law in effect at the time. The seat of the arbitration shall be Hong Kong. There shall be a single arbitrator. The language of the arbitration shall be English.
Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, in the event of an actual or threatened breach of the use restrictions placed on the Products or related software or the Confidentiality provisions contained herein, the non-breaching Party will be entitled, without waiving any other rights and remedies, to such injunctive or equitable relief as may be deemed proper by the arbitrator or a court of competent jurisdiction.
18. 适用法。Snapshot合同以及在其项下产生的或与该合同或合同标的或签订相关的任何争议（包括任何非合同争议或权利主张）（ “争议” ）应由中华人民共和国（ “中国” ）法律管辖，并根据该等法律进行解释（如果中国的冲突法规则导致该合同不适用中国法，则不考虑该等冲突法规则）。就此而言，中国不包括台湾、香港及澳门特别行政区。《联合国国际货物销售公约》的适用在此被明确排除。双方约定，任何争议应提交至香港国际仲裁中心根据其当时有效的《联合国国际贸易法委员会仲裁规则》进行仲裁。仲裁地为香港，仲裁员为一名，仲裁语言为英语。
19. Successors in Interest. The Snapshot Contract shall be binding upon the successors, transferees and assigns of the Parties. 19. 权益继承人。Snapshot合同对双方的承继人和受让人有约束力。
20. Severability. In the event that any provision of the Snapshot Contract is found invalid or unenforceable by the arbitrator, the remainder of the Snapshot Contract shall remain valid and enforceable.
20. 可分性。如果Snapshot合同的任何条款被仲裁员认定为无效或不可执行， Snapshot合同的其余部分仍将有效并可执行。
21. Survival. All provisions of the Snapshot Contract relating to payment, confidentiality, nondisclosure, and proprietary rights shall survive the Termination of the Snapshot Contract. 21. 继续有效条款。 Snapshot合同项下与付款、机密、保密以及知识产权相关的所有条款将在Snapshot合同终止后继续有效。
22. Notice. Any notice under the Snapshot Contract shall be in writing and shall be deemed given when received and may be delivered (i) by hand, (ii) by mail, in official government mail, postage prepaid, or (iii) by reputable international delivery service, in each case at the addresses indicated in the Purchase Order or otherwise as notified to the other in accordance with this clause.
22. 通知。在Snapshot合同项下的任何通知均应采取书面形式，在收到时视为送达，并可通过(i) 专人递送、 (ii)邮资预付的政府官方邮件邮寄或(iii)知名的国际快递服务发往订单所示地址或根据本条规定另行通知的地址的方式予以发送。
23. Entire Agreement. The Snapshot Contract is the complete agreement of the Parties and supersedes all prior oral or written agreements, contracts, proposals, understandings, offers and discussions. The Snapshot Contract may not be modified or altered except by written instrument executed by both Parties.
24. Subcontractors. Snapshot is entitled to call in sub-contractors or self-employed persons to support its provision of the Products and Support Services.
25. Inconsistency. In the event of inconsistency between the Chinese version and the English version, the English version shall prevail.
26. Third Party Providers. Snapshot depends on contractual relationships with many third-party providers for the products and services that are used by Snapshot in its business or that are offered to Customer from time to time. In the event that any contract upon which Snapshot relies for any service or product terminates, Snapshot will immediately take all reasonable action to provide such products and/or services itself or through another provider. Notwithstanding this, Snapshot and Customer agree that Snapshot shall have the right, without liability to Snapshot, to suspend or terminate any Products or Support Services to Customer if the contracts through which Snapshot provided the products or services are terminated by the providers. Customer shall have no further obligation to pay for any such suspended or terminated Product and/or Support Service and Customer shall have the right to contract directly with another provider for such products and services.
26. 第三方供应商。就Snapshot在业务中所用或不时向客户提供的产品与服务，Snapshot 依赖与诸多第三方供应商的合同关系。如果Snapshot提供任何服务或产品所依赖的任何合同被终止，Snapshot将立即采取一切合理行动，自行或通过其他供应商提供该等产品及／或服务。尽管有前述规定，Snapshot与客户约定，如果供应商终止Snapshot 据以提供本产品或服务的合同，Snapshot将有权暂停或终止向客户提供任何产品或支持服务且不承担任何责任。 客户应再无义务为任何被暂停或终止的产品及／或支持服务付款，且客户有权就该等产品与服务直接与其他供应商签订合同 。
27. Force Majeure. No Party shall be liable to the other Party for any delay or failure to perform due to causes beyond its control including, without limitation, fire, flood, wind, lightning, strike, work stoppage, war, insurrection or terrorist acts, failure of any local, state, national or international telecommunications carrier, computer hosting facility or switch provider to provide messaging or connectivity, or any act of government, God or public enemy.