SnapShot is the first and largest hospitality independent data processing platform, helping both enterprise and individual hospitality organizations collect, harmonize and analyze data to better manage their businesses. Almost a decade ago, our vision was to build what has now become hospitality’s premier data platform, independent of any brand or software provider. As one of the largest hospitality data processors in the world, our data platform manages transactional data of over 6,000 independent and branded hotels worldwide with over 45 different connected PMS systems, and growing. We have also built the SnapShot Marketplace, where a wide selection of hospitality solutions can be bought, built, and sold seamlessly. Our Marketplace is global, secure, and connected, and it utilizes the power of data of all sizes and sources. Join us on our journey as we revolutionize the hospitality industry through our market leading data platform.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Conduct accurately and effectively the daily tasks assigned by Sales Operations (refer to the daily morning briefing and to the weekly Jour Fix)
- Ensure that all customers receive prompt and personalized service and that all problems are rectified immediately.
- Be fully conversant with all Sales Operations procedures and be multi-skilled in all other procedures, assisting where directed.
- Ensure that all SPHC policies and procedures regarding reception duties are adhered to fully.
- Be aware of daily Freshdesk ticket movement
- Be fully conversant with all Sales procedures and work flows and ensure that these are conducted as per the Sales Operations SOP’s.
- Handle all customer demo requests as well as other incoming requests (i.e. through Freshdesk) immediately and effectively and seek help/assistance where applicable.
- Have a thorough knowledge of all products, departments, on-goings within the company.
- Attend weekly Sales Operations Meeting, Marketing / Sales Operations Meeting as well as the daily morning briefing and take minutes for all meetings.
- Process meeting minutes and upload to Confluence / distribute
- Ensure that inter-departmental co-operation is maintained especially with Marketing and CX as well as Integrations.
- Be fully conversant with Salesforce, Freshdesk and Hubspot
- Be multi-skilled with daily tasks assigned
- Independently work on assigned projects (i.e. qualifying of sfdc leads, translations)
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US
SnapShot provides a challenging and creative environment with a great deal of freedom, responsibility and the opportunity to help shape the company's future.
- A genuine start-up experience in Europe’s start-up capital and the opportunity to make a real impact on the business
- Great office location on Berlin’s Kurfürstendamm
- An individual workplace, of course as much coffee, mate and fruit as you need to get into the flow
- Regular company breakfasts and onsite back treatment
- Special deals with local fitness companies
- A talented team to work with
Please send by email a recent CV and cover letter, for the attention of:
Bianca Courtenay, Head of HR and Administration, email@example.com
< All Jobs