We are building the SnapShot Marketplace, where a wide selection of hospitality solutions can be bought, built, and sold seamlessly. With only one login, hotels have access to a secure platform of ready-to-use, pre-integrated apps. Our Marketplace is global, secure, and connected, and it utilizes the power of data of all sizes and sources, creating a step change for the entire hospitality industry. The marketplace is tied together by Fabric, a new hotel communication platform, which provides a central solution for all hotel user management and social interactions.
The Regional Sales Manager APAC is responsible for selling SnapShot application software and related services to and growing SnapShot’s revenues associated with existing accounts in a defined territory, whilst maintaining successful relationships.
The job represents a balanced customer relationship management effort involving business development, sales and account management skills.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Prospecting, acquiring and managing new business within Hospitality industry.
- Independently seeks out potential markets and target customers to increase sales and profits.
- Understands customer business drivers and use solution selling to develop superior customer value propositions.
- Build, drive and service a pipeline of regional accounts and sales opportunities for current and prospective clients.
- Responsible for delivering on a quarterly and annual sales quota.
- Develop sales and marketing plans in co-ordination with other divisions of the business.
- Build, develop and manage deep relationships with strategic accounts.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 6-8 years of relevant IT sales experience, preferably within Hospitality Industry.
- Strong sales acumen and a good understanding of profit/loss concepts
- Deep customer focus with a proven capability of building strong relationships (internal as well as external)
- Excellent presentation skills with an ability to present to various audience types.
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
- Ability to travel regionally.
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US
- A genuine start-up experience with the opportunity to make a real impact on the business.
- Generous compensation package.
- Join the hotel industry’s new standard in hotel data analytics.
Please send by email a recent CV and cover letter, for the attention of:
Bianca Courtenay, Head of HR and Administration, [email protected]