We are building the SnapShot Marketplace, where a wide selection of hospitality solutions can be bought, built, and sold seamlessly. With only one login, hotels have access to a secure platform of ready-to-use, pre-integrated apps. Our Marketplace is global, secure, and connected, and it utilizes the power of data of all sizes and sources, creating a step change for the entire hospitality industry. The marketplace is tied together by Fabric, a new hotel communication platform, which provides a central solution for all hotel user management and social interactions.
This role acts as the main internal ambassador to represent the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
The Account Development Manager will interact with multiple resources in the business development and marketing organization to ensure consistency in message and dialogue. This resource will also act as a liaison with customer support and implementation services and report into the business development director.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key business executives in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, marketing, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Uses strong communication skills to engage in outbound calls targeting decision makers (hotel level)
- Use web presentation tools to deliver compelling demonstrations to prospective customers and track opportunities using Salesforce.com CRM
- Meets assigned targets for hotel acquisition & strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Oversees and/or delivers the initial onboarding of all assigned hotel accounts from the relevant data partner
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs.
- Identify and grow opportunities within partnership (account) and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 2 years hotel or related account management or sales technology experience
- Solution Selling or similar sales approaches experience strongly preferred
- Understanding of hotel technology industry including data providers business models
- Knowledge of Hotel Revenue Management, Pricing and Distribution is advantageous
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
- Native or near-native English skills, plus one additional language ideal
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US
- A genuine start-up experience in Europe’s start-up capital and the opportunity to make a real impact on the business
- Generous compensation package
- Join the hotel industry’s new standard in hotel data analytics
Please send by email a recent CV and cover letter, for the attention of:
Bianca Courtenay, Head of HR and Administration, [email protected]