We are building the SnapShot Marketplace, where a wide selection of hospitality solutions can be bought, built, and sold seamlessly. With only one login, hotels have access to a secure platform of ready-to-use, pre-integrated apps. Our Marketplace is global, secure, and connected, and it utilizes the power of data of all sizes and sources, creating a step change for the entire hospitality industry. The marketplace is tied together by Fabric, a new hotel communication platform, which provides a central solution for all hotel user management and social interactions.
The Regional Sales Manager is assigned to a specific territory with the objective of successfully selling hotels and signing them onto the SnapShot platform with a high level of customer satisfaction. This role acts as the main internal ambassador to represent the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company. The Regional Sales Manager will interact with multiple resources in the business development and marketing organization to ensure consistency in message and dialogue. This resource will also act as a liaison with customer support and implementation services and report into the Commercial Director Northern Europe.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key business executives in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, marketing, and management resources, to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Uses strong communication skills to engage in outbound calls targeting decision makers.
- Use web presentation tools to deliver compelling demonstrations to prospective customers and track opportunities using Salesforce.com CRM.
- Meets assigned targets for hotel acquisition & strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs.
- Identify and grow opportunities within partnership (account) and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Focus on organizational skills, account strategies, territory planning and administrative responsibilities to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Develops and increases sales revenue to meet assigned targets.
- Keeps informed of new products, services and other general information of interest to customers.
- English, other languages a plus
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Proficient in handling the most complex of technical development concepts, latest software tools and technologies, strong database concepts and designing techniques.
- Possesses good knowledge of different software systems, client/server architectures and various compatibility requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively with teams and clients.
- Understand project requirements, coordinate with resources and direct the projects in the right direction in a timely manner.
- Ability to manage change and effectively pass on the information down the line to concerned teams for smoother execution.
- Delegate and allocate responsibilities efficiently to manage projects end to end.
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US
- A genuine start-up experience with the opportunity to make a real impact on the business.
- Generous compensation package.
- Join the hotel industry’s new standard in hotel data analytics.
Please send by email a recent CV and cover letter, for the attention of:
Bianca Courtenay, Head of HR and Administration, [email protected]